Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TRUTHSHARING - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TRUTHSHARING > Topics

Subject: Rules Make You a Jewel
Replies: 0 Views: 474

dbh 2.08.11 - 09:50pm
Its cute to watch little tots waving big yellow streamers while they sing lullabies songs.But the idea enters into their wee minds:Someday Jesus will come,and those boys and girls who've been real good and gave obeyed their parents will be His sunbeams.So if you want to be Jesus' sunbeam,BE REAL GOOD!
How well i remember that method of trying to gain as*urance that Jesus wudnt frown at me when He came! At age 7 it was my duty to dust the upstairs once a week.The job took me much longer than necessary due to my fear that if i missed one corner Jesus wouldn't save me and where i got that rule,Im not sure, but it seemed to have something to do with the story me Booker T.Washington who dusted and swept a room three or four times to satisfy a prospective boss.
At any rate,if keeping the rules was the meansof getting to heaven,i was determined to keep each one.And since i found it fairly easy to be obedient,i found great asurance that i would be saved.All i knew was that my being got me in favor with God *

* TRUTHSHARING Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TRUTHSHARING

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits