TRUTHSHARING - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TRUTHSHARING > Topics

Subject: Does baptism in water save?
Replies: 6 Views: 964

sinfree 13.08.11 - 06:14am
what do u think? *

dbh 14.08.11 - 04:08pm
No,baptism does not save for it is an outward sign of an inward change of a person.
eg the criminal on the cross was saved without baptism because he had no chance of being baptised
a person who has had an opportunity to be baptised must be baptised just like jesus was *

sinfree 15.08.11 - 10:12pm
i blve we should be baptized but I dont blve it saves us. *

kie97 12.04.13 - 10:54am
Baptism Does Nt Save Bt Fulfils Righousness. *

dbh 22.10.13 - 01:37pm
Exactly the reason why Jesus was baptised *

way2go 7.07.14 - 07:27pm
The criminal wasn't exactly 'saved' when dying next to Jesus Christ. Jesus said he would be in Paradise ie. he would be resurrected later. Acts 24:15, speaks of a resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous. The criminal has paid for his sins by dying, though through excecution. Baptism however, is an important part of being saved, because it is by obedience one is saved. 1 Peter 3:21 shows the importance of baptism.... One point about the criminal whom Jesus replied to, was Jesus lying in John 3:3,5,?... Doctrine about the kingdom is involved here.... The criminal was not born again as he had not been baptized in water and spirit. Therefore he cannot enter the HEAVENLY kingdom of God. He will however, be resurrected on earth again... *

dbh 11.08.14 - 07:56pm
lk 23:43 VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, YOU WILL BE WITH ME TO DAY IN PARADISE.
Paradise is the place Jesus wen 2 heaven 4 so that He could prepare us for us.Therefore paradise will only be there after Jesus returns and that means the criminal is still waiting for paradise *

* TRUTHSHARING Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TRUTHSHARING

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits